BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!

BearvilleParadise.forumotion.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, or affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop® and Build-A-Bearville.com™. Character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Build A Bear, Inc.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Gazelle
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_vote_lcapI'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_voting_barI'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_vote_rcap 
    GoofyKatie
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_vote_lcapI'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_voting_barI'm back and ready to give out accounrs I_vote_rcap 
    edenblue9
    Rachel
    fluffycool157
    Nikki2hip1059
    kittywinter83
    Annalise
    ashleyallheart532
    Bubble Gummie
    Latest topics
    » Free Bearville Accounts!
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm by maisie1025

» Free bearville account! Please message
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm by jenncute16

» I'm back and ready to give out accounrs
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am by misscheeki

» AUCTION AND BUY
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am by misscheeki

» I'm Christine!
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 am by ChristineKiwi19

» No one is ever ON!
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm by katelinyourock27

» Bearville Auction
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm by shandabearpaw5

» add me on bearville
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 am by ashleyallheart532

» follow me on instagram
    I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am by ashleyallheart532

I'm back and ready to give out accounrs

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    ashleyallheart532

My Pet : I'm back and ready to give out accounrs Elephant-icon
    Paw Points : 229713

I'm back and ready to give out accounrs Empty
    PostSubject: I'm back and ready to give out accounrs   I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey everyone. I'm back posting now. I quit for a while because I wasn't into this anymore. Anyways im giving away two free bearville accounts. They each have bears and clothing. The first person who messages me gets the account. One account has the rare bunyn glasses and the other one has furry feet. So message me
    Back to top Go down
    shandabearpaw5

shandabearpaw5

My Pet : I'm back and ready to give out accounrs Shiba_Inu_Puppy-icon
    Paw Points : 220339

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready to give out accounrs   I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

i message you please give me the account! you are so so so pawsome!
    Back to top Go down
    misscheeki

My Pet : I'm back and ready to give out accounrs Shiba_Inu_Puppy-icon
    Paw Points : 204499

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready to give out accounrs   I'm back and ready to give out accounrs EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am

Me too can I have one of your accounts pretty please!!! cherry cherry on the top!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready to give out accounrs   I'm back and ready to give out accounrs Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back and ready to give out accounrs
    Page 1 of 1