BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BearvilleParadise.forumotion.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, or affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop® and Build-A-Bearville.com™. Character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Build A Bear, Inc.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Gazelle
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications I_vote_lcapSign Up Here; Staff Applications I_voting_barSign Up Here; Staff Applications I_vote_rcap 
    GoofyKatie
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications I_vote_lcapSign Up Here; Staff Applications I_voting_barSign Up Here; Staff Applications I_vote_rcap 
    edenblue9
    Rachel
    fluffycool157
    Nikki2hip1059
    kittywinter83
    ashleyallheart532
    Annalise
    Bubble Gummie
    Latest topics
    » Free Bearville Accounts!
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm by maisie1025

» Free bearville account! Please message
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm by jenncute16

» I'm back and ready to give out accounrs
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am by misscheeki

» AUCTION AND BUY
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am by misscheeki

» I'm Christine!
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 am by ChristineKiwi19

» No one is ever ON!
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm by katelinyourock27

» Bearville Auction
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm by shandabearpaw5

» add me on bearville
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 am by ashleyallheart532

» follow me on instagram
    Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am by ashleyallheart532

Go down 
    +13
    Mariana♥
    Hannah♥
    edenblue9
    Larissa
    LouiseAwshumPaws
    Rachel
    Rose
    CynthiaFluffStuff
    Nikki2hip1059
    Caroliinee
    TwinkiGabi
    Panda♥
    Gazelle
    17 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Gazelle
    Admin
    Admin
    Gazelle

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 334/500 Happiness
    My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications 492
    Paw Points : 2147904847

PostSubject: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

If you are going to sign up, you must agree to the rules.
    Once you agree and are given the job we trust you to follow it. No Banning Kicking members as of no reason. If you see a member misstreating the forum, please take care of it if you are a Moderator, (this does not go for chat mods and recruiters). Stick to your job, chat moderators are asigned to chat, recruiters is a free job, as long as you promise to recruit. It is your responsibilites while the Admins are away. Please report out of hand chat to Kassie or I.

Please take some time to fill out this form below as
    1. Choose any color but red

Answer the questions below in your post.
    What is your name?
    Why do you think you are good for this job?
    Do you promise to respect site material?

Ex:

What is your name? Josie
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I want to help BP
    Do you promise to respect site material?
    I truly promise.

Available stats: Forum Moderator, Graphic Artist, Moderators, Chat Moderator, Trade Pawlice, BP Reporter.

Last edited by Gazelle on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com
    Panda♥

Panda♥

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 400
    Paw Points : 423214

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm

What is your name?not real name, Kasey
    Why do you think you are good for this job?I think i could be trustable, for this job and i can help BP , also i'm pretty trained at the job like to only ban or kick for CERTAIN reasons not for fun.
    Do you promise to respect site material?i promise forever and always

Not sure if we had to pick a job, o.o but if it was i would pick Forum Moderator xD
    Back to top Go down
    Gazelle
    Admin
    Admin
    Gazelle

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 334/500 Happiness
    Paw Points : 2147904847

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Panda♥ wrote:
    What is your name?not real name, Kasey
    Why do you think you are good for this job?I think i could be trustable, for this job and i can help BP , also i'm pretty trained at the job like to only ban or kick for CERTAIN reasons not for fun.
    Do you promise to respect site material?i promise forever and always

Not sure if we had to pick a job, o.o but if it was i would pick Forum Moderator xD

CONGRATULATIONS! JOB APPLICATION ACCEPTED! YOUR COLOR HAS BEEN CHANGED, GOOD LUCK, KASEY!
    Back to top Go down
    https://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com
    TwinkiGabi

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Elephant-icon
    Paw Points : 421907

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

What is your name? Gabriella
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I'm strongly responsible.
    Do you promise to respect site material? Of Course

I Will Like To Apply For Chat Mod, Thanks You Bunches

Sincerely,
    Gabi <3

ACCEPTED! NOW YOU MAY MODERATE THE CHAT!
    Back to top Go down
    Caroliinee
    Admin
    Admin

Paw Points : 422621

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

What is your name? Deanna, but on Bearville it's Tea
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I think I'm good because I'm responsible, mature and honest. Also, I've had lots of experience
    Do you promise to respect site material? Of course y for the status of a moderator (:

[color=red]ACCEPTED! CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW A MODERATOR! NOW YOU CAN HAVE CONTROL OVER CHAT AND THE FORUM.
    Back to top Go down
    Nikki2hip1059

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Shiba_Inu_Puppy-icon
    Paw Points : 421287

PostSubject: :)   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 pm

What is your name? Zuham , People Call me Ally or Nikki
    Why do you think you are good for this job? Hmm, I honestly I Don't Know, I just wanna see what what its like to, I hope I can be a moderator , but then if i'm really bad, dont put me as one no longer , Smile
    Do you promise to respect site material? Yes, I would Never disrespect it , i dont want to be hated D:

REQUEST DENIED. REASON: WE ARE VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT YOUR REASON WHY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. YOU MAY TRY AGIAN TOMORROW. ONE APP HERE (STAFF) PER PERSON.
    Back to top Go down
    CynthiaFluffStuff

Paw Points : 421211

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

What is your name?Poochie
    Why do you think you are good for this job?I think i am good for this job because i never break rules
    Do you promise to respect site material?Yes and always Will Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Rose

Rose

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications View_pet_02
    Paw Points : 421441

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: Sunni
    Why do you think you are good at this job? I am great at art and would love to help BP with my graphics
    Do you promise to respect material? Across my heart Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Rachel

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Ch005
    Paw Points : 422150

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 pm

What is your name? Rachel
    Why do you think you are good for this job? Because I never break rules and I like to keep forums safe.
    Do you promise to respect site material? I promise my heart Smile
    Back to top Go down
    LouiseAwshumPaws

LouiseAwshumPaws

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Shiba_Inu_Puppy-icon
    Paw Points : 420870

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:40 pm

]What is your name? Louise
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I've been a past chat mod and i'd like to keep BP a fun and friendly place Razz
    Do you promise to respect site material? Yes Smile

(I would like to be a chat mod)

ACCEPTED! CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW A CHAT MOD!
    Back to top Go down
    Larissa

Paw Points : 418462

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:17 pm

What is your name? Larissa
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I think I'm good for this job because I'm an Admin on other sites and I own my own forum so I know alot about them and I'd like to help with this forum more and make it a happy and fun forum Very Happy
    Do you promise to respect site material? Yes
    Back to top Go down
    edenblue9

edenblue9

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 300/400
    Paw Points : 416879

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

What is your name? Eden
    Why do you think you are good at this job? I am a very responisble person and I will make sure that I keep BP a very safe and exciting place!
    Do you promise to respect site material? I promise!

(I want to be a chat mod)
    Back to top Go down
    Hannah♥

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Turtle-icon
    Paw Points : 415844

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 am

What is your name? Hannah♥, Just call me Hannah
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I have had experience, and i love helping forums, and i want this forum to be as safe as it can be!<3<3
    Do you promise to respect site material? Of course i doo!(:

I would like to be a Forum Mod, if not, Chatmod C:
    Back to top Go down
    Mariana♥

Paw Points : 415035

PostSubject: Ga . Applacation. [:   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

What is your name? Mariana . <3 - Call me Mari or Ava.
    Why do you think you are good for this job?- Well i think i'm excellent at graphics, and as for feedback of other people saying i'm perfecto great excellent the best. <3
    Do you promise to respect site material?- I PROMISE. <33

- GA Applatcation.
    Back to top Go down
    Nicki <3

Paw Points : 406995

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 pm

What is your name? Nicki
    Why do you think you are good for this job? Because I am very responsible, and if i was put as graohics, i am excellent at graphics and very experienced.
    Do you promise to respect site material? I promise.

If we had to choose jobs i would pick forum mod, then graphics artist.
    Back to top Go down
    Frankie<3

Paw Points : 399630

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm

What job?: Moderator.

What is your name? Frankie
    Why do you think you are good for this job? I want to help BP, and i have experience.
    Do you promise to respect site material?yes.
    Back to top Go down
    sara2hip834

My Pet : Sign Up Here; Staff Applications View_pet_02
    Paw Points : 393977

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:52 pm

What is your name? Sara
    Why do you think you are good for this job? Because I love helping others and I am nice:D Plus I have lots of experience.
    Do you promise to respect site material? I sara promise to respect website material
    Back to top Go down
    halle2hip1019

Paw Points : 393437

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm

what is your name? Halle
    Why do you think you are good for this job? Because I love helping others and I am nice and I have lots of experience.
    Do you promise to respect site material? I halle promise to respect website material
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here; Staff Applications   Sign Up Here; Staff Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1