BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BearvilleParadise.forumotion.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, or affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop® and Build-A-Bearville.com™. Character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Build A Bear, Inc.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Top posters
Gazelle
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety I_vote_lcapBearville Paradise Internet Safety I_voting_barBearville Paradise Internet Safety I_vote_rcap 
GoofyKatie
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety I_vote_lcapBearville Paradise Internet Safety I_voting_barBearville Paradise Internet Safety I_vote_rcap 
edenblue9
Rachel
fluffycool157
Nikki2hip1059
kittywinter83
ashleyallheart532
Annalise
Bubble Gummie
Latest topics
» Free Bearville Accounts!
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm by maisie1025

» Free bearville account! Please message
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm by jenncute16

» I'm back and ready to give out accounrs
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am by misscheeki

» AUCTION AND BUY
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am by misscheeki

» I'm Christine!
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 am by ChristineKiwi19

» No one is ever ON!
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm by katelinyourock27

» Bearville Auction
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm by shandabearpaw5

» add me on bearville
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 am by ashleyallheart532

» follow me on instagram
Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am by ashleyallheart532

Bearville Paradise Internet Safety

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel

My Pet : Bearville Paradise Internet Safety Ch005
Paw Points : 422870

Bearville Paradise Internet Safety Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Its important to stay safe on the internet also Bearville Paradise!
Here's some tips to stay safe on bearville! Laughing

Tip 1: Never share your password. Not even to your best friend!
Why? People could go into your bearville paradise account, pretend to be you while chatting with friends, and maybe even get you banned! Twisted Evil

Tip 2: Use appropriate language. Using inappropriate language may not be a good thing. You could get in big trouble, maybe even banned! Bearville Paradise Internet Safety 1838162114

Tip 3: Treat others how you want to be treated. This is the golden rule. Admit it. If your ever thinking of calling other members names and blaming them and tease them well think before you post. If that person ever did that to you would you feel good or bad?

Tip 4: What you post cannot be deleted. For example in real life if you called your best friend a name that could not be deleted. And it cannot be deleted on bearville paradise either so think... would they feel happy? Would you feel happy? Would you get a punishment?
It can feel pretty embarrassing to get your account hacked. Embarassed
So you've heard these tips!
All of these tips at least happened a million times around the world.
You don't want that to happen to you right? Then follow these tips then!
All of these are cybearbullying.
If any of the admins or moderators found out you were cyberbullying it will lead to big trouble

Remember, only share a password and username if you are donating to the free accounts section.
If you are still using the account (that your donating) Please remember that if you are still using that account don't share it!
Thanks and stay safe online!

Last edited by rachellove1033 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have to fix stuff)
Back to top Go down
Larissa

Paw Points : 419182

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks for posting
I'm sure it'll help alot of people to stay safe while online
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie

GoofyKatie

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 90
My Pet : Bearville Paradise Internet Safety Turtle-icon
Paw Points : 420140

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks for posting, Rachel!
I'm sure it'll help a lot (:
Back to top Go down
edenblue9

edenblue9

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 300/400
Paw Points : 417599

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

I agree. It will help a lot! Thanks for posting!
Very Happy
EdenBlue9
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie

GoofyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:45 pm

For Tip 1: I had an account on yt, I gave it to ONE person, and because of that, she closed my account.
That also shows why you NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
edenblue9

edenblue9

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:15 pm

GoofyKatie wrote:
For Tip 1: I had an account on yt, I gave it to ONE person, and because of that, she closed my account.
That also shows why you NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
That is a very good example! I don't know why people would do such a thing.
EdenBlue9 Basketball
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie

GoofyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:15 am

I know right. And she was one of my friends I thought I could really trust, guess not..
And I have no idea either.
Back to top Go down
edenblue9

edenblue9

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Yah I know. That shows that you shouldn't give out your password to anyone!!
EdenBlue9
never give out any passwords Smile
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie

GoofyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 am

Because in the result, they could hack you, ban you, and get your account into SERIOUS trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 pm

GoofyKatie wrote:
Because in the result, they could hack you, ban you, and get your account into SERIOUS trouble.

Woah you should contact vwhelp@buildabear.com Smile
Back to top Go down
edenblue9

edenblue9

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Yah Rachel is right! You should contact babw when something bad happens. Someone tricked me. They said scottie hat is as rare as bunny. So, I lost my orca hat, red dance star bottoms, gem bubble tee, and 2,000 bearbills. Yesterday, I just got my items and bearbills back:)
Very Happy
EdenBlue9
candy corn
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Yeah (:
I lost acess to my old account once and I emailed them and now they let me in my old account and I reseted the pass Smile
Back to top Go down
edenblue9

edenblue9

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Rachel wrote:
Yeah (:
I lost acess to my old account once and I emailed them and now they let me in my old account and I reseted the pass Smile

that is good!
EdenBlue9
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie

GoofyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Yup, that's good!And sometimee last week I think it was, some girl trie to make me believe she was fgonna ban and hack me because I "stole" her nerdy when my friend re3ally gave me them and she said in two days it would be banned, and it never was..She SAID her mom works at babw but I kind of doubted that..and I din't lose anything, chat, items, nerdy, nothing and I did report her once and report it to vwhelp@buildabear.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Internet Safety   Bearville Paradise Internet Safety Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearville Paradise Internet Safety
Page 1 of 1