BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Hello, Guest! Like our forum? Don't wait, register now for free!
BearvilleParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BearvilleParadise.forumotion.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, or affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop® and Build-A-Bearville.com™. Character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Build A Bear, Inc.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Top posters
Gazelle
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_vote_lcapBearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_voting_barBearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_vote_rcap 
GoofyKatie
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_vote_lcapBearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_voting_barBearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad I_vote_rcap 
edenblue9
Rachel
fluffycool157
Nikki2hip1059
kittywinter83
ashleyallheart532
Annalise
Bubble Gummie
Latest topics
» Free Bearville Accounts!
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm by maisie1025

» Free bearville account! Please message
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm by jenncute16

» I'm back and ready to give out accounrs
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am by misscheeki

» AUCTION AND BUY
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am by misscheeki

» I'm Christine!
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 am by ChristineKiwi19

» No one is ever ON!
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm by katelinyourock27

» Bearville Auction
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm by shandabearpaw5

» add me on bearville
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 am by ashleyallheart532

» follow me on instagram
Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am by ashleyallheart532

Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel

My Pet : Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad Ch005
Paw Points : 421340

Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad   Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 pm

This is the first ever BP club!
I am making a BP Cheerleading Sqaud with Practice every time every 2 weeks Smile

If you want to be a cheerleader for Bearville Paradise you must have a cheerleading uniform and pom poms and other cheerleading gear with accesorys are optional.

If you want to be a part of the squad copy and paste this and tell what you want to be.
Copy and paste below :
I (your name) would like to be apart of the BP cheerleading squad and officaly am signing up.
_If you do not have cheer uniforms contact Me thanks! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are open slots. After you've copy and pasted this choose below.

Cheer Captain : Me
Cheer Captain : Slot Open
Cheer Assistant : Slot Open
Cheer Assistant : Slot Open
Cheer Member : Me
Cheer Member : Slot Open

Cheer Captain is the captain and chooses the Dates for the Cheer meetings and practice.
Cheer Assistant is the assistant and shows up for most of the meetings. Captains will contact assistants in case they cannot make it to the meeting and the assisntants will replace captains for the meeting practice.
Cheer member is a regular member that can choose to come or not to come to a meeting.

Thanks! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gazelle
Admin
Admin
Gazelle

Pet Happiness Pet Happiness : 334/500 Happiness
My Pet : Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad 492
Paw Points : 2147904037

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad   Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

I Kai would like to be apart of the BP cheerleading squad and officially am signing up. I would like to be a Cheer-leading Captain. Thanks! I do not own a uniform Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com
Rachel

My Pet : Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad Ch005
Paw Points : 421340

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad   Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 am

KaiScruffy wrote:
I Kai would like to be apart of the BP cheerleading squad and officially am signing up. I would like to be a Cheer-leading Captain. Thanks! I do not own a uniform Smile

You are now A BP captain cheerleader have fun!

Last edited by Rachel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...........why is this askeD?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad   Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearville Paradise Cheerleading Squad
Page 1 of 1